It was going through my mind the whole week. Today I decided to go with it. As you all might have guessed from the post title itself. From now onwards, on every Saturday, we'll bring you one unique Orkut theme which would match your taste and needs. We are going to name this program as STD (Saturday: Theme Day).

So, what are you all waiting for? Ahh I think I guessed it right.... a Saturday! Don't worry you will get your themes from today itself. But before posting any theme, I think, I should post a tutorial on how to install the themes so that you could try and enjoy the themes easily. Let's go then....

I'll also be creating a label called "Themes" under which, you can see all the collections of our themes.
Update:

Tutorial of Orkut Themes is now available on: http://orkutaddons.blogspot.com/2007/12/installing-orkut-themes.html